Custom Car Chronicle

1940 CHEVY- 1940 PACKARD CUSTOM PARTS

Home Forums For Sale 1940 CHEVY- 1940 PACKARD CUSTOM PARTS

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Ollin
    Participant

Hi guys. I have these posted on the HAMB as well, but thought I might get a better response here.

1. 1940 Packard Grill and Surround, grill is in nice original shape. Bars are straight, some light pitting.
    Should re-chrome nicely or chrome polish and run it as is for a driver. No broken mounting tabs. Surround is in decent shape, original paint with a few dings. A good start on a custom grill. Saves lots of fab work. I bought these years ago to build my dream custom, but I’m going with a
    different grill. Prefer to sell as a set. ———$700

2. 1940 Chevy headlight buckets, in decent shape perfect for a Westergard style custom, ’36 ford, ’37 chevy etc. Has the trim pieces on top which are pot metal and kind of pitted, but both are there, missing one headlight ring. ———– $100

3. 1940 Chevy Repro Stimsonite Glass Taillight lenses & chrome bezels. I don’t have the buckets, but lenses not broken, and chrome is nice. ————— $20

4. 1940 Chevy Accessory Grill Guard, bumper guard. Chrome is in nice shape. Has a small ding but really nice. Stainless center part is pretty nice too and has the little pieces that connect to the bumper guards, see pics. Not show quality, but nice for a Driver. I had it mounted on my car but am going a different route with a custom bumper. That’s the only reason I’m selling it. ———— $350

5. 1940 Chevy Marker Parking Running Lights, these are in good shape. The mounting stud on one of them will need to be replaced. Its common that these get rusty. I believe these are also correct for ’40 chevy pick-ups, or make some awesome turn signals for a cool custom bobber/chopper or custom taillight? ——– $100

Shipping/Packaging will be actual amount USPS for the smaller stuff, but it’ll probably be heavy and expensive UPS for the grill/surround and the Grill Guard. I’m in New Mexico, but I can hold onto it until we figure out shipping/pickup/Shipping relay with a deposit. DM with questions or for more Pictures

Cash/local pickup available in Albuquerque or Possible delivery available to Arizona/So-cal (LA) in October-November if you are not in a rush.

#westergardstyle #westergard #kustom  #taildragger#custom #bomb #sled #Lowrider #bomba #ranfla #chevy #packard #1940

• This topic was modified 1 year, 7 months ago by Ollin.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Currently Building a '40 Chevy coupe, '29 Model A roadster, and '51 Triumph T-100 bobber

Ollin
    Participant

The headlight buckets and taillight lenses have been sold!

Currently Building a '40 Chevy coupe, '29 Model A roadster, and '51 Triumph T-100 bobber

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.