Original 1940 Chevrolet Passenger Car Headlights.
The lights of choice for early custom restyling; Westergard, Link Paola, Barris, etc.
Especially popular on 1936 Ford.
- Very nice condition, matched pair.
- Complete with working early style 6-volt sealed beam units, without the adjustment nubs.
- Very solid, no rust out, just the usual surface corrosion in the usual place.
- Sheet metal nice and straight, with no dents, scuffs, extra holes, cracks, nor repairs.
- Chrome rings showing their age. One ring has a ding on lower edge, otherwise ok.
- Inner structure, backup dish very nice.
- All stock screws and adjustment springs intact.
This topic was modified 4 months, 1 week ago by Rik Hoving.
This topic was modified 4 months ago by Rik Hoving.
This topic was modified 3 months, 1 week ago by Rik Hoving.
Enjoy the beauty of Customizing