Custom Car Chronicle

1939 Coupe Sedan (Sloper) custom

Home Forums CCC Forum 1939 Coupe Sedan (Sloper) custom

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 660 total)
  • Author
    Rik Hoving
    Keymaster

Not sure whats going on for you Tony. It works fine for me, and obvious for at least some others as well.

I know the site is in need of an update, but sadly I do not have the time to do that at the moment. It involves a whole new layout theme, which means that a lot of basic stuff needs to be redone completely and most likely means every single page will need to be looked at/adjusted. The Forum will not need much, but the main site will need a lot of work which costs a lot of time, which I just do not have.

So right now I try to do the best I can with the material I have.

One thing you can try is, when you log in, be sure to mark the “Remember Me”, when you do that the site will keep you logged in.

What browser/computer system do you use?

Enjoy the beauty of Customizing

Rik Hoving
    Keymaster

Tony,

I have added an older free version of the image upload plug in, and removed the later bought, but outdated Pro Version.

This older plug in only allows to upload one image at the time (you still can repeat this max 10 times in the same post though), so its not ideal, but if this works for you, then I at least know where the issue comes from.

So can you give it another try if you have time.

Thanks

Tony
    Participant

Rik, I logged in this morning (I always do the ‘remember me’ thing) and have just jumped back on the site this evening and am still logged in, so that is good.

When I loaded pictures this morning, the upload went at a normal fast speed. All the pictures where there, then I clicked ‘submit.’ That seemed to operate as normal. The page reloaded and …nothing?

I’ll try again.

Tony
    Participant

BTW, I don’t understand why the site needs an update, it’s okay with me. (I’m not a tech guy.)

Tony
    Participant

Parked last Sunday morning for the regular coffee, chew the fat etc. (this is a test, first pic I came to)

Rik Hoving
    Keymaster

Ok, that picture seems to work.

As for the update… I’m not a tech person either… but know enough to keep it going.

Its something behind the scenes. They are updating stuff all the time, making it faster, more secure, more reliable etc. Some/most designs/themes go along with all those updates, and renew their structure all the time. Sadly the one we chose turned out to be not a very popular one (which we did not know at the time). Therefor the Design Theme is not updated to keep working smoothly with the new technology. It still works, but there will be a moment when the rest of the system is updated to a point our old Design/Theme will not work on it anymore.

You can compare it a bit with leaded and unleaded gas… Its a great update, but if your engine cannot handle the unleaded gas… it will fail.

Tony
    Participant

IMG_1038[1]

IMG_1611[1]

Tony
    Participant

IMG_1038[1]

Tony
    Participant

IMG_1611[1]

Tony
    Participant

IMG_1624[1]

Tony
    Participant

IMG_1663[1]

Tony
    Participant

IMG_1618[1]

Tony
    Participant

IMG_1664[1]

Tony
    Participant

IMG_1692[1]

Tony
    Participant

IMG_1691[1]

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 660 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.