Custom Car Chronicle

Welcome to the CC-Chronicle Forum

Home Forums CCC Forum Welcome to the CC-Chronicle Forum

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 229 total)
  • Author
    Ted
    Participant

Hello all.
    I’ve followed you on the internet for years Rik and never knew you had this site until recently.
    I’ve added a pic of my grand old lady that I’ve owned for 36 years. Not a custom, just an old lowered car.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Rik Hoving
    Keymaster

Welcome Ted.

Your car might perhaps not qualify as Custom. but I for sure would not kick it out of my garage. Stance looks great on it.
    Hope you will enjoy the CCC.

Enjoy the beauty of Customizing

mrjynx
    Participant

Hey Rik and everyone. I just want to say hello, but didn’t want to make/ waste a new thread on it.
    This is really great, a forum just for Kustoms. Like others have said ive followed Rik for years now.
    He inspired me to get my own concept car fotki, that came and went due to reasons.

I don’t have anything to show IRL but I do photoshop things, its great to see some of the old faces here, James D and Dave T.
    I hope I can get involved.
    It would be great to have a photoshop thread just to throw ideas around.

I hope my usernames okay, its my handle from around the internet that most people know me by.
    I don’t really feel comfortable throwing my real name around so freely.
    I think that’s everything I wanted to say. šŸ™‚

John Alfeld
    Participant

Hi Ric and everyone. Thank you for adding me to the CCC. Lot’s of material here to digest. Looking forward to many nights of reading. Best Regards, jsa1932

Rik Hoving
    Keymaster

Welcome John, hope you will enjoy what we have created already… and will have in the future. Many plans….

Terry Wright
    Participant

My 53 Ford Sunliner mild custom. A 30 year project

Attachments:
    Jean-Daniel Mottier
    Participant

Hello , thank you for the ad . IĀ“m sorry because my english is very bad . IĀ“m from Geneva , Switzerland . I`m made somes custom Cars for me and friends from 1986 . IĀ“m realy fan of classic Kustom . IĀ“have a Impala 58 named LA Watson . When I understand corrctly your system for put somes pictures , I try it !!!
    Thanks .

Attachments:

Momo `s Kustom Repair .
    Leader of Crazy Cruisers Car club from 1988 .
    Geneva , Switzerland .

Bert Gustafsson
    Participant

Welcome aboard, love your Impala Jean-Daniel.

homie
    Participant

Hi Rik,My car taste has evolved over 40 yrs from drag racing, traditional roadsters to 50’s chopped sleds. Your site has a wealth of information that would take years & years to learn on my own.Thanks,Sean

NumNob
    Participant

Happy to be here! Thank you so much for your support Rik! Pictured is my old 51 Chevy traditional Custom project that In ever got to finish, but had so much fun with.

Attachments:
    Greg Hardy
    Participant

Hi , thanks for the add , hope to be on here a bit more in future, thanks Rik for the site !!

Ā 

Paul(hombres ruin)
    Participant

Hi guys my name Is Paul and I am in San Diego . Been a follower of rik and his site for a long time. I love kustoms and all that comes with them . My ride is a 41 ford coupe , Appleton spots, lowered, rear skirts, flathead engine, fat wide whites and soon to have national flippers and chrome dash piece that’s an original 41 add on. As you can tell I am into the late 40s very early 50s style kustoms. Can’t wait to see what’s on here..

Respect tradition

Rik Hoving
    Keymaster

Welcome Homie, NumNob (Jason), Greg and Paul

Hope you will have a great time here on the CCC.

Richard Robertson
    Participant

Hi guys my name Is Paul and I am in San Diego . Been a follower of rik and his site for a long time. I love kustoms and all that comes with them . My ride is a 41 ford coupe , Appleton spots, lowered, rear skirts, flathead engine, fat wide whites and soon to have national flippers and chrome dash piece thatā€™s an original 41 add on. As you can tell I am into the late 40s very early 50s style kustoms. Canā€™t wait to see whatā€™s on here..

The 41 Fords make outstanding customs, Paul, especially the business coups. Yours looks great with the little you have already done!

Does any one reproduce the National Flipper Caps? I would like to acquire a set for my 46 ford, if available.

Rik Hoving
    Keymaster

“Does any one reproduce the National Flipper Caps? I would like to acquire a set for my 46 ford, if available.”

Not sure if there is anybody making them at the moment. Some people have attempted to reproduce them, but somehow it looks like those venture never lasted long. I would guess there would be a good market for them with all the early style Custom Cars being built in recent years.
    There is a bit more into on these flipper caps in THIS CCC-Thread.

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 229 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.