Custom Car Chronicle

1950 Mercury 4-Door Custom by Voodoo Larry

Home Forums CCC Forum 1950 Mercury 4-Door Custom by Voodoo Larry

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 63 total)
  • Author
    Rik Hoving
    Keymaster

From Larry

Oh boy,…another long day,….13 hours down,..making alot of progress on the VooDoo Hawaiian,..getting most of the wiring done before it leaves for upholstery tomorrow morning,… Gus Rigas is doing an awesome job on her,. Now on to the air ride wiring,next stereo,…..Enjoy. VooDoo

Enjoy the beauty of Customizing

Rik Hoving
    Keymaster

From Larry…

Upholstery time,…. Oh boy no sleep in 2 and a half days,…I’m runnin thin here,.. But the Hawaiian is in good hands with the guys over at Mapes auto Upholstery,…can’t wait to see my interior dreams come true,..lots of true tuck n roll,…. Bust ass guys,…. VooDoo.

Rik Hoving
    Keymaster

From Larry…

As old school as it gets my brothers n sisters,…. Guys at Mapes upholstery are kickin ass on the Hawaiian,…. Three days on this thing,.. Just awesome ….. VooDoo

Rik Hoving
    Keymaster

A few photos from Mapes Auto Upholstery, Inc.

Rik Hoving
    Keymaster

From Larry…

Oh boy,..another long night,..thank you Brian Harding,Glass Guy Chicago,.for coming out help install the rear 3 piece window in the merc,..I didn’t realize how much work it was to assemble and install the glass n stainless in first,..took both of us to do,.and he also cut all the templates for the rest of the glass too,.. Gonna be an early Sunday morning to install it all,….. VooDoo

Rik Hoving
    Keymaster

From Larry…

Happy Weekend my friends,. Well the caddy caps are on,.. Now to get the damn chrome here so I can install it,.. Just have to finish a little wiring,.and finish glass install and to buff it out and pinstripe,..and the VooDoo Hawaiian is just bout ready,…. You all enjoy your 4th of July weekend,.and please be safe out there,…… VooDoo

Rik Hoving
    Keymaster

From Larry…

Check em out babes,…dash knobs installed,…what do you think,….

Rik Hoving
    Keymaster

Installing glass by Glass Guy Chicago

Rik Hoving
    Keymaster

From Larry

Hey brothers n sisters,.check it out,.windshield is in,..with stainless and all,.. The Hawaiian is getting there,.still a bunch to go,.. Thank you Brian,Brian and Brian for coming in on this nice Sunday to help out on her,.. Brian Harding Brian Franse Brian Biehl. And now getting ready to rock out with my Band Lil Red and the Howlin Wolves at Rib Fest this evening,.. Then back in tomorrow to get more work done on the Hawaiian,…Enjoy. VooDoo

Rik Hoving
    Keymaster

From Larry…

Hawaiian getting ready to get buffed out,..oh yeah,.the chrome finally showed up too,….time to install that and the rest of the interior too,….crunch time,….oh boy,.. No rest yet. VooDoo

We have rear bumper mock up,….final assembly coming soon,….can’t wait to put the overrider on with the taillights,…. And the rest of the chrome.

Larry Pointer
    Participant

That ol’ black magic, Voodoo Larry magic, has us in its spell!

Rik Hoving
    Keymaster

From Larry…

How bout some sneek peeks my friends,…. i know so many have been asking about the grill and taillights,well there you go…and she’s all buffed out too,. She’s almost there,.. And again thank you Ricky Gomez and Randy Gomez, more finish pics to come,…. VooDoo

Torchie
    Participant

WOW !!!!
    Torchie

Rik Hoving
    Keymaster

From Larry….

SHES A RUNNER,…yeah!!!! All chrome on,…now to get interior back together and 112s on….. Crunch time. Thank you Ricky Gomez and Randy too,…you guys are the best,..man this thing sounds awesome,….. VooDoo.

Ian Gibbons
    Participant

Man that turned out nice! Has to be one of the best 4 doors I can recall.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 63 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.