Custom Car Chronicle

1950 Mercury 4-Door Custom by Voodoo Larry

Home Forums CCC Forum 1950 Mercury 4-Door Custom by Voodoo Larry

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 63 total)
  • Author
    STEPHANE PERES
    Participant

The dashboard is kool!!!!!!!!!

Rik Hoving
    Keymaster

From Larry…

Yup yup VooDoo Hawaiian will be in paint this week coming,. Ricky Gomez And the guys at Rolandos are doing an amazing job on her,…you all will love the color I’m going with,.. Have a great weekend my friends,…… VooDoo n Collette Marie

Enjoy the beauty of Customizing

Rik Hoving
    Keymaster

From Larry….

Check out the Merc seat my friends,….Just freakin beautiful,..pearl white and dark green naugahyde with real tuck n roll centers,….I’ll tell ya Mapes Auto Upholstery really knows what I like in my iteriors,…. Seriously go check em out when your ready for your new interiors. VooDoo

Traditional Dash Knobs is creating a set of teardrop shaped dash knobs for the Merc.

Larry Pointer
    Participant

This is like a Saturday matinee serial from back in the day. On the edge of our seats at the end of each episode. Can’t hardly stand it till the next one! Voodoo Larry, you’ve got us all on the edge of our seats with this one. That car in paint is going to be AWESOME!

Renaud Zed Legardez
    Participant

another amazing kustom from voodoo !!!

Rik Hoving
    Keymaster

Finished dash-knobs.

From Larry…
    Happy Sunday my friends,..yup yup,..VooDoo Hawaiian is going in paint tomorrow,.. Your gonna love the color. VooDoo

Rik Hoving
    Keymaster

From Larry…

Well my friends brothers n sisters,..sneek peek,..she’s finally getting in the booth tomorrow,after all these weeks, so excited,….you can see a little hint of the color on the pass front door,.. I want to thank all the guys at Rolandos,you guys are great people,and great people to work with too,… The VooDoo Hawaiian will be on a rush to hopefully make our Carshow voodoo a go go July 2nd,….fingers crossed. VooDoo

Rik Hoving
    Keymaster

From Larry…

Well hope you all had a great fathers day,..cause I sure did,the VooDoo Hawaiian is in paint today,.. Wait till you see the color ,pics don’t do it justice.It’s very Hirohata flavored but with a hint of green pearl,.. I want to thank all the guys at Rolandos for knockin it out of the park, Ricky Gomez, Jeff, David and all the guys who laid there hands on it, Just awesome guys,..she’s gettin there,…. VooDoo

Rik Hoving
    Keymaster

From Larry…

Well the VooDoo Hawaiian made it outside today,..all I can say is the color is just amazing out in the sun,..can’t wait to start assembly on her,.again thank you Ricky Gomez and guys from Rolandos,.was so great to work with you guys on it,..now to get her back to the shop,…. VooDoo ,….

Larry Pointer
    Participant

Just…WOW!

Mark Spooner
    Participant

Such a shame to cover all that metalwork…………………..

Rik Hoving
    Keymaster

From Larry…

Oh boy,.. Check out that trim,….I installed the trim shortened and polished, looks so classy with it shortened polished,..took a bit to install it but looks great,.. And thank you Ricky Gomez Randy,for plumming the lines for the brakes n fuel,…. She’s coming back to the shop today to start getting wired up tomorrow,.. Then off to upholstery,…getting close,…. VooDoo

Back in shop,..VooDoo Hawaiian is ready to get wired,then off to upholstery,..then back for Glass ,..then final buff n stripe,…..

Rik Hoving
    Keymaster

From Larry…

It’s a VooDoo Hawaiian kinda weekend lots of hours on her this weekend,….installing weatherstripping,detailed engine compartment,install dashboard and much much more,..it’s all bout the small details,….. Enjoy your weekend my friends,….., VooDoo

Rik Hoving
    Keymaster

From Larry…

VooDoo Hawaiian Saturday,….making progress today,…getting all the weatherstripping and window trim on,….. Enjoy. VooDoo

Dave Tartaglia
    Participant

YOWZER!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 63 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.