Custom Car Chronicle

The CCC needs your HELP.

Home Forums CCC Forum The CCC needs your HELP.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Rik Hoving
    Keymaster

We need some help guys.

The CCC has been growing ever since we started in the summer of 2013. The amount of visitors we get every days has grown beyond our expirations, and we get a lot of emails and messages from people all over the world who really enjoy and appreciate what we are doing.

The CCC was started by my wife Esther and me, and after the first half year, my wife went on with her own business, and since then it has been mainly a one man operation. Fortunately we have had the help of people like Larry Pointer, Tom Nielsen, Memo Ortega and others who have helped us with their amazing stories and generous donations. We are close to our three year anniversary. I cannot believe it only has been three years… feel like much longer.

The CCC is financed by the ads we run, the fees from the Custom Cars that get sold using our large network, the Digital Restyling and Custom Car Consultancy work I do, the magazine articles I write, book sales, and the donations to the CCC.
    All this allows me to spend most of my time and spare time working on the Custom Car Chronicle. Doing the research, writing articles, doing the layout, scanning, photo retouch etc… All that is needed to make the Custom Car Chronicle Site so special and totally unique. The rest of the time goes into the invisible part of the site, maintenance of the site, keeping the bad-guys out and editing the Forum etc. I work from my home office, so this complete set up allows me to react to CCC-related matters mostly right away. This system has been working really well from when we started the CCC.

But…
    Since early 2016 things seem to have changed quite a bit. It seems that the market for selling Custom Cars has dropped dramatically, the demand for Digital Restyling and Consultancy is not what it used to be, and magazine and book articles are not coming in on the regular base as I was used to.

Don’t worry the CCC will NOT close down, but the CCC is lacking funds at the moment. Funds needed to keep the CCC going the way we want it. Adding new Custom Car related material on a regular base.
    From the response the CCC gets, I know the site and what we do is very much appreciated. The site’s information and content is being shared and referred to everywhere… and that is absolutely amazing, and makes me very happy. If you are one that really enjoys what we do here on the CCC please consider making a donation.

What do we need…
    Any kind of donation to the CCC would be very welcome at any point, but especially now.
    – CCC-Auctions. If you have anything special that you could donate to be auctioned on the CCC with the profits goin to the CCC, Please set up an auction here on the CCC-Forum, or let us know who we can assist.
    – Regular PayPal donation. No matter how small or big any money donation would really help us a lot.
    This all would help to continue with the CCC-articles and site maintenance the way you have enjoyed for the last three years.

Paypal Donations can be send to: rik@customcarchronicle.com
    Or use the Donation Button in the CCC-Support Section.

All help will be enormously appreciated and hopefully the situation will get back to normal again soon.

Thank you and best regards

Rik Hoving

Enjoy the beauty of Customizing

Larry Pointer
    Participant

Yes! Please, if each of us could chip it just a little each month, Rik can keep the CCC alive and vibrant, and continue that research into articles we all love!

bob tindale
    Participant

Donation sent. Can’t do it every month but will when I can

Rik Hoving
    Keymaster

THANK YOU guys!

Torchie
    Participant

Mine is sent as well.
    When I win the lotto there will be as Quentin would say. “No worries, Mate.”
    Torchie

Dave Tartaglia
    Participant

Let’s keep the custom flag flying!

Mark Spooner
    Participant

Let’s keep the custom flag flying!

Too right, just sent some dollars…….

pkerit
    Participant

Is $100 a big help or a small help?

Rik Hoving
    Keymaster

That would be a BIG help! pkerit.

pkerit
    Participant

There it is guys. I sent in $100, now you do it too.

HudsonJoe
    Participant

Ill gather some stuff for an auction. Thank you to all that made the CCC happen!

John Alfeld
    Participant

Ric, Just send you my donation using PayPal. I’ll try to keep it up on a regular basis. Thank you for all you do for the custom car hobby. I have a framed copy of your colorized drug store car show poster over my desk, and a copy of the Jack Stewart book on my night stand. BTW, Neal East is a good friend and member of our car club.
    With Best Regards,
    John Alfeld, President
    The Denver Roadsters Car Club

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Just sent a donation. Carry on, Dude!

The COOP Guy:
    26 COOP...'26T Coupe
    33 COOP...'33 Plymouth Coupe
    40 COOP...'40 Ford Coupe
    53 COOP...'53 Studebaker Coupe

Rik Hoving
    Keymaster

Thank you Jim…. received, and very much appreciated.
    Glad you enjoy the CCC.

David Conrad
    Participant

I just sent a donation. If this had been a class in school I would have loved going to class.Fairlane trans & snow 36 005

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.