Custom Car Chronicle

Photoshop customs

Home Forums CCC Forum Photoshop customs

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 956 total)
  • Author
    Dave Tartaglia
    Participant

My Craigslist Custom of the week:

1976 Plymouth Scamp Special. 225 Slant six with automatic. Everything in this car works including the factory A/C system. Daily driver.  Reduced now to $2,500 obo. Need gone soon.

I really like “post-period” customs. That is, later models, done up with the earlier kustom style. Doesn’t work with every car, but there’s so much out there waiting for the custom touch. Plymouth Scamps were a Valiant variant, made for several years. They have razor-edge styling – sort of like a ’63 Riviera – if you squint hard! So, with that in mind, here is a before and after:

Black Scamp Original

Black Scamp Final

James D
    Participant

Morris Oxford. Despite how they look, the later ones of these are actually from the early 1970s. As usual for the UK, no coupes, or anything else exciting were ever made, just four doors and some wagons. But once you trim some fat off it, the original Farina design starts to come through.

s_Morris Oxford Series V sideMorris-Oxford-Series-V copy copy

Tony
    Participant

WAY better.

Rik Hoving
    Keymaster

Thats very Nice James… Perhaps with some full hubcaps (Citroën DS perhaps) hubcaps it might be even nicer…. but that is personal, never been a fan of wires on custom cars.

Enjoy the beauty of Customizing

Tony
    Participant

I like the wires. Makes it look Italian coachbuilt. The fin dip on the 1/4 reminds me of Continental MkII. The whole thing is a bit Facel Vega.

Tinwolf
    Participant

-36 Ford 3w extended front end

Rik Hoving
    Keymaster

Extended front ends on ’36 Ford’s look soo good… ’36 Mercury!!!

Tinwolf
    Participant

-40 LaSalle series 50

Quentin Hall
    Participant

Where’s Kent?

Rik Hoving
    Keymaster

Beautiful Wolf.

I bet Kent is working so hard on his LaSalle right now he has no time to show up here….

Bert Gustafsson
    Participant

Where’s Kent?

Probably out on tour.

8756_n

The LaSalle looks great Wolf.

Tinwolf
    Participant

Kents -40 LaSalle is a Series 52 C-body and this one is a Series 50 A-body (I think) , same basic body as Berts -40 Buick Special

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    KingKustoms
    Participant

You guys are doing some killer photoshops…James D, how much would it take to talk you into painting this the color of the original Buster Litton Ford and adding a white Carson top? Pretty please with a cherry on top??? I’m trying to talk Octavio into going with the color of the original car 🙂

Attachments:

Robert A. Radcliffe III
    King Kustoms

James D
    Participant

Hmmm….do you have a decent side view of the car, not taken in the dark or from the other side of the street?

Tinwolf
    Participant

Three different hights on the chop , the no.3 is the above version , the no.1-2 is less chopped for flavor

Attachments:
Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 956 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.