Custom Car Chronicle

custom car revival

Home Forums CCC Forum custom car revival

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    mike sutton
    Participant

nice chopped merc, i liked the peak over the taillights.

’53 chevy, ribbed bumpers, moulded grill shell, lancer caps.

mike sutton
    Participant

mid 50’s ford with modified side trim, caddy caps

another with ’54 chevy grill and interesting use of corvette taillights

mike sutton
    Participant

’59 chevy with buick grill and custom taillights

really liked this chopped ranchero

mike sutton
    Participant

nice riviera with merc taillights

can’t say enough good things about this show. so nice to not have to walk thru miles of cars to see a hand full of customs. thanks to kevin anderson and bob davis for having this, show which will now be held annually. the quality of cars was incredible, the people were great and the small crowd and the fact everyone was encouraged to keep there hoods and doors closed, made picture taking ideal. can’t wait for next year!

Jim
    Participant

WOW! Awesome seeing Mr. Merc there! My favorite merc of all time!! One day my merc will look close to that, with a few little changes to fit me! Thanks for the pics!! Jim

Steve Boutte
    Participant

Nice photos! Thanks for the great coverage.

Renaud Zed Legardez
    Participant

Jim thompson’s 36 ‘s got my vote ! the 40’s windshield made it for me !

shawn
    Participant

nice pics, best of luck to the promoters of this show.

memo ortega
    Participant

wow what a show, all those custom car are fabulous, wisch i would have been there, the pheatons lic.plate say it all for that car, thank you for posting the photos for us to see,

wow rik, this is like we are going with you guys on this trip to the a bombers show how cool, cant wait to see more , palles car looks awesome with the chop an new martinez top memo,

Mark my words, this will become the mid-west’s premier all-custom car show (if it hasn’t already!).
    Quality, not quantity! Kevin, Bob, and crew did an outstanding job on this show.
    Luke
    http://www.kustomsillustrated.com

www.kustomsillustrated.com

mike sutton
    Participant

Mark my words, this will become the mid-west’s premier all-custom car show (if it hasn’t already!).<br>
    Quality, not quantity! Kevin, Bob, and crew did an outstanding job on this show.<br>
    Luke<br>
    http://www.kustomsillustrated.com

have to agree luke, just based on the response to the show already i can see this at least doubling by next year! when can we expect to see some kustoms illustrated coverage? i know you had a photographer there. thanks for running the add for the show, that’s how i found out about it. mike

mike sutton
    Participant

great news the dates for next year have been announced. june 12-14 2014. will now be a annual show!

Rik Hoving
    Keymaster

That is really great news…
    We really needed that. An annual all Custom Car show… WOW.. looking forward to the on from next year.

Enjoy the beauty of Customizing

mike sutton
    Participant

just bumping this back up for anyone on the fence about going to this years show. i’ll post another thread for this year.

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.