Custom Car Chronicle

Brought home a new car today.

Home Forums CCC Forum Brought home a new car today.

Viewing 12 posts - 31 through 42 (of 42 total)
  • Author
    David
    Participant

I can not get over how fast you are moving! The fadeaways are a nice touch!

Ian Gibbons
    Participant

Wow looking good! As David said you move fast.

Andy Corralez
    Participant

Thanks, for all the kind words, I’ve got the grille finished up now. I’ll post some better pictures later.

Andy Corralez
    Participant

Here’s a few pictures. I took off the fadeaways for some pictures as the car might be heading to Australia, the prospective buyer doesn’t want them. If I keep the car I’ll start back on them next week. Now on to boring stuff; trunk floor , small rust repair and getting the rear lower!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Would be sorry to see this thread end Andy. I suppose the Aussies have good taste in customs too – lol, so here’s hoping if it happens, that it goes to a good home. Were you advertising, or was it spotted by another visitor/member of the forum perhaps??

Dave

Jus' creepin' along..

Andy Corralez
    Participant

The possible buyer actually spotted the car on Instagram and I only mentioned that I was thinking about selling it. I’m still not positive about selling it.

Andy Corralez
    Participant

I’m back at it after a break and moving my shop. I’m going to push to get this in white primer soon, and lowered in the back more. The stock 48′ bumpers are at the chrome shop too.

Attachments:
    Rik Hoving
    Keymaster

GOOD!

Enjoy the beauty of Customizing

Andy Corralez
    Participant

I got rid of the bulge in the front fenders, the rears will be gone too, after the Detroit autorama I’ll start back on the fadeaways .

Attachments:
    Shanahan
    Participant

Looking good! I’m glad you didn’t sell it. I love how you smoothed out the fenders.

Quentin Hall
    Participant

Glad the Aussie who didn’t want the fade aways didn’t buy it. Tho I would have loved to see it here. The fade aways make it.

memo ortega
    Participant

its looking good sure like good luck on ur built,

wow rik, this is like we are going with you guys on this trip to the a bombers show how cool, cant wait to see more , palles car looks awesome with the chop an new martinez top memo,

Viewing 12 posts - 31 through 42 (of 42 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.