Custom Car Chronicle

Art Deco Styled 1940 Mercury at Rob Ida Concepts.

Home Forums CCC Forum Art Deco Styled 1940 Mercury at Rob Ida Concepts.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 77 total)
  • Author
    Tony
    Participant

Mmm, as I thought:(
    Thanks Rik.

kustomland
    Participant

…………………………………..

Tony
    Participant

Please read again, man-o-man, it is NOT and ARDUN, it is a late model quad cam engine with fake ARDUN dress ups and an oversize fake S.C.o.T. blower case.

J.B.
    Participant

The craftmanship looks just amazing. The taste is always different and to me the car is a well built piece of art with unique solutions and no expences spared in the execution. But it has nothing at all to do with my interest in vintage cars and their style. To each his own.

Rik Hoving
    Keymaster

Enjoy the beauty of Customizing

Rik Hoving
    Keymaster

Rik Hoving
    Keymaster

thinkfink
    Participant

love it!

ASSHOLES - NOT A CLUB BUT A LIFESTYLE!

Renaud Zed Legardez
    Participant

making a zephyr from a merc… must have been a lot less work to graf some 40 merc parts on a Zeph to me ! anyway, that a very nice car, and very nice metal work, thanks for sharing 😉

Bert Gustafsson
    Participant

Truly amazing car in many ways and I think it has a very nice profile. I just have a really hard time to appreciate front skirts in any shape.

Quentin Hall
    Participant

Tradition forces us to dismiss innovation, but somewhere in the middle we have to acknowledge “art.” I’m loving it and not loving it in equal measure, but I am just an observer and sometimes what other people think has nothing to do with it. I’m looking forward to see the front clip painted. Might silence us critics yet.

Tony
    Participant

And just because you can doesn’t mean you should. Some things are inherently wrong no matter what, who or how. I’ll stick to custom cars for the sake of the exercise and say front skirts are one of them. They are not a new or historically successful idea and I don’t believe trying to force it to work here is a good one either.

Overall the shape of the body is beautiful.

Rik Hoving
    Keymaster

KingKustoms
    Participant

I like it. It’s artistic and original and not just another Matranga clone.

Robert A. Radcliffe III
    King Kustoms

Quentin Hall
    Participant

Trying to work out taillights? Is there a thin chrome on on the side shot above?? But not on the rear shot.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 77 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.