KUSTOMS ILLUSTRATED ISSUE 37
The only strictly custom car content magazine Kustoms illustrated has produced another fine magazine with Issue #37.
Kustoms Illustrated magazine contains 64 pages and is formatted just like the old 1950’s little magazine. The perfect format to bring it with you every where you go.
This issue has Mark & Kelley Skippers Royal Victoria on the cover and as collectors card (for subscribers only). The photo above shows the openings spreads of the main chapters.
Inside you can enjoy the following content.
- John D’Agostino’s latest, 1940 Cadillac “Sophia”
- Kustom News from around the world
- Santa Maria’s Cruising Nationals 2013
- Daniel Montgomery’s 1953 Ford F-100 “Bleu Ambition”
- The Skipper’s 1951 Ford “Royal Victoria”
- 1940’s Era Custom Car Revival
- Tim’s 1939 Mercury Coupe “The Kirkegaard Merc”
- 2013 Detroit Autorama
If you do not subscribe to Kustoms Illustrated check out your local car show for dealers, or contact Luke Karosi for a subscription.
7,090 total views, 1 views today